Weald Place Farm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winker

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Buyer beware, he is back up and running again :beatdeadhorse5:

and he is now selling paradise farms poly gear at 1p more than MB.

where is rooftops - MB have exclusivity and if so hannah needs to know, pronto.

I don't know much about this guy -other than what I've read on this forum- but he must have a lot of determination and an incredibly thick hide to restock; the bit that I don't get is the thinking behind charging 1p MORE. Interesting marketing.

like this bit from the poly hive waffle:

"Discussions with FERA have suggested that, if the worst should happen and you are unlucky enough to have a colony contract EFB....."

He's charging 1p extra so he can argue his page isn't just a direct cut and paste job from MB site.

which of course is not why he hasn't got pics of the national hive with supers!!!!

even got the same african lad toiling over a bucket of hot wax!!!!

Last edited:
like this bit from the poly hive waffle:

"Discussions with FERA have suggested that, if the worst should happen and you are unlucky enough to have a colony contract EFB....."

that made me laugh for real... :smilielol5:

I may seriously re think my plans :(

And they have done a deal to supply William perhaps.

I will eat my hat if they have, I thought MB had exclusive UK distribution rights to Paradise poly kit..... very odd.

when i last got in touch with Paradise they told me that there uk agent was MB.this was a while back though.But who in there right mind is going to use someone with such a bad rep.

more to the point if MB feels fit to deal with this guy, then their regular customers will run a mile. If MB feel they have to trade with him then there is something very wrong in their organisation :eek: I hope it has nothing to do with MB, with whom I have had good dealings.

more to the point if MB feels fit to deal with this guy, then their regular customers will run a mile.

Why?

And why would they refuse to sell the hives to William,as long as he pays up front for them.

Latest posts

Back