Warning.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Warning.

Playing music at high volume may annoy your neighbours.

Other ways to annoy them can be achieved by banging doors and screaming, or using angle grinders and sanders.

When they complain be careful that you don't answer in a sarcastic or humourous manner, they may take offence, which gives further reason for complaint.

These people, however, will still ask to borrow your mower and feel offended when you say "go away, you broke it last time".

Parking on "their" piece of public highway is also very effective.

if you make sure the last occupants were scum you can do no wrong. except for having a gender confused chicken that crows at 4 in the morning after 6months of silence

Warning.

Playing music at high volume may annoy your neighbours.

Other ways to annoy them can be achieved by banging doors and screaming, or using angle grinders and sanders.

When they complain be careful that you don't answer in a sarcastic or humourous manner, they may take offence, which gives further reason for complaint.

These people, however, will still ask to borrow your mower and feel offended when you say "go away, you broke it last time".

Parking on "their" piece of public highway is also very effective.

Well ... you will just have to stop playing loud music, banging doors, screaming, using angle grinders and sanders .... you must tolerate sarcasm and stop parking in front of their house .... lend them your mower - no better still, give it to them and buy a new one ... :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Well ... you will just have to stop playing loud music, banging doors, screaming, using angle grinders and sanders ...

What else am I suppose to do on a Sunday?

What else am I suppose to do on a Sunday?

Go to Church and repent your sins - which may or may not be many but you don't need to itemise them for us unless they are interesting...:paparazzi:

I'm willing to consider selling Indulgencies, if that might help.

Dusty

He'll also sell you fragments of the true cross - which will double up nicely as crown board ventilation risers.

Got to find some way of paying for his mediterranean junkets!.

What is the point of this thread?
Or is there no point?
confused. com

Isn't art whatever you can get away with.
I don't get art either lol

Craig

Latest posts

Back