Wales i Salute You

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Co / Durham / Co Cleveland and Northumberland
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
17 nucs....
I have been to Wales several times over the years and the folk i have met are brilliant.
Which gives me great pleasure in seeing them do what they did today, total grit and determination and i really hope they win the Final.
Come on you Taffies. :party:

Terrific effort ... deserve to go further, keep it going Wales. As for England's team ... least said the better:

Bobby Charlton was asked by a reporter how he thought the 1966 England World Cup Squad would have fared against Iceland - he replied that he thought they would have won 1 - 0. The reporter was surprised and asked why he thought the result would only have been 1 - 0 and Bobby said ' Well we're all in our seventies now !"

And not a stupid haircut or tattoo in sight. Well done. We could hear our little village across the fields erupt :)

Good luck and all the best to Wales. Doing Britain proud

Coomb ray am biff... or whatever our Welsh cousins say.... must have a bit of Kernow in them to play that well!!

Yeghes da

Watched a short video of a gauntlet of Belgian fans applauding the Welsh fans as they were leaving the stadium, one of them can be heard saying 'God bless you Wales' as he was patting them on the back. They were taking photos and exchanging banter and best wishes.
What a truly wonderful thing to see, it brought a lump to my throat.

After this tournament I reckon we won't have to qualify in future, they'll demand we attend :)

Ah, a united Europe eh? I remember them days

But those days have already returned, JBM!

Europe is united - in despair and incredulity at English stupidity!
(Scotland is included in those sentiments, of course.)

Good on you, Wales!
Give Jonny foreigner a right good biffing!
England is behind you. A long way behind you.

Dusty

Latest posts

Back