• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two hives wanted for beginner

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BujaUK

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi All

I am in suffolk and am looking for two complete hives. I have been watching from the sidelines for a few years now and feel if I don't tip my toe in now, I may never!

I don't mind what they look like, or if their a bit battered. I am also looking for other bits and bobs that come with beekeeping. I am happy to travel anywhere within east anglia or a bit further.

Kind Regards

Hello,

I am selling our double brood hive, sadly I am fully allergic!! There are a few threads on here about my treatment!!

Anyway I am selling a double brood, top box, QX, bees, frames. I am in Norfolk, the hive is in Cambridge.

I have a few extra bits if you need and also a built hive with no bees, but frames QX and a few other bits.

Feel free to mail me if you are interested or need more information / pictures :

[email protected]

Ella. xx

Last edited:
I am in Lincoln and if that's not to far I can offer 2 x National Hives with bees on either 14x12 or standard frames. They are both in A1 condition. If your not sorted locally then mail me [email protected]

I am near Bristol - I have two commercial hives for sale - each has a brood box, floor, 2 supers, wire queen excluder, crown board, roof.

Hi All

I am in suffolk and am looking for two complete hives. I have been watching from the sidelines for a few years now and feel if I don't tip my toe in now, I may never!

I don't mind what they look like, or if their a bit battered. I am also looking for other bits and bobs that come with beekeeping. I am happy to travel anywhere within east anglia or a bit further.

Kind Regards

as a begininer you might be better off with 1 full colony or nuc and another empty hive..

I note the OP has not been on the forum since logging off 2 minutes after posting this ad over 6 weeks ago.
I guess he got what he wanted.

I note the OP has not been on the forum since logging off 2 minutes after posting this ad over 6 weeks ago.
I guess he got what he wanted.

Probably not if he didnt stay around for an answer..

I didnt notice the date of the original post.

Latest posts

Back