Try to stay calm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tom Bick

This liberal English man wants to send out best wishes to our neighbours the Welsh, Irish, Italy, FFFFFFFrench well ok the Scottish ;)for the next few weeks.

As you will need it :cheers2:

This illiberal (is that a word?) Englishwoman has no desire to wish you well. I hope we stuff you all. (Oooer, now I've gona and done it.)

Cazza

Excitement is reaching frothy levels in anticipation ! Bring on the bog leapers so we can crush their customary hubris (again !).

It's wonderful to see the English so bullish and confident of their success in the tournament................................................

It makes it even more cheering when they're stuffed - again :D:winner1st:

Aw, that's a bit mean, JBM - shirley we should all be concentrating on stuffing the French?
:D

Aw, that's a bit mean, JBM - shirley we should all be concentrating on stuffing the French?
:D

Of course you're right ! for all Italians that is ! The rest of us have more immediate concerns:Wales_flag:

Of course you're right ! for all Italians that is ! The rest of us have more immediate concerns:Wales_flag:

Well I have to bow to my Irish heritage, but I don't mind at all if Wales comes second
:biggrinjester:

Billy Twelvetrees....what a wonderful name....how can we lose?

In yesterday's Indie, it said Billy Twelvetrees' father has a different surname, but when he married, he took the distaff surname, because.........

....... he was a tree surgeon and thought it would help his business!

Now, is that enlightened or sexist?

Either way, their son is helping giving the scots the stuffing they deserve.

31:11 as I type.

Dusty

I'm lucky, I can walk to the pub in Wales or England depending who's winning!
Looks like its going to be English pubs this year!!!

Excitement is reaching frothy levels in anticipation ! Bring on the bog leapers so we can crush their customary hubris (again !).

crocodile_hatching.jpg

Good game though and given another ten minutes you could have had some very crushed bog leapers.:sifone:

"Customary hubris"? You're clearly confusing the irish with the English. You're not describing any Irish side I have ever seen.

Like licking your wounds? Paracetamol?

Latest posts

Back