Try to stay calm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fkin cmon waaaaaaaaa.lies !

Did you have to close one eye to type that? :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQXQKflJNA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQXQKflJNA[/ame]

And well done France for getting the coveted wooden spoon
:biggrinjester:

Couldn't bear to watch any more so went out for a meal, Well done Wales, got back in time to watch France get the wooden spoon though:icon_204-2:

Well, as a day out in Venice it was a total waste of time, but as for a days rugby - spent the afternoon in an oirish bar in Venice (only 100 yards from the hotel - fancy that!) firstly with a crowd of jubilant Italians and then a load of despondent English :D:D:D:D as Windsor Davies once said 'oh dear, what a pity - never mind.'
SWMBO and I started celebrating at 11 am with a bottle of Bollinger at Birmingham airport, another bottle of fizz on the plane just in case we didn't get to see the game (after watching Italy v England the week before I was pretty confident - the only surprise in that match was the fact that Italy lost!) with there only being a few Welsh in the bar I had to hold up our end with the singing and I think i managed to prove to the eyeties that singing about icecream in a gondola is definitely minor league stuff (Bollinger is very good for assisting me hit the high c's I now find :D.
Well, what with the speedboat taxi to and from the hotel, drinkies in Harry's bar and grilled lobster for our final meal SWMBO won't need much convincing why there's not much pennies in the pot next week there's no way i'm going to be able to go mad in the convention sales Saturday (don't you love pre-order)

Well done Wales. I think Scotland and Italy are probably reasonably happy too.
First defeat to the Italians for us but I think we could do with something like that to instigate some sort of change!

Yes we'll played Wales. Outclassed us on the day.
Mind you, I thought the scrum was useless. OK the ref. favoured Wales at the scrummage, but the whole thing needs a sort out by the IRB.

A good day at the Stoop.:sifone:

Latest posts

Back