Try to stay calm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Customary hubris"? You're clearly confusing the irish with the English. You're not describing any Irish side I have ever seen.

I think it only applies to the peat burning, pegg sellers when they're visiting cardiff.

crocodile_hatching.jpg

Good game though and given another ten minutes you could have had some very crushed bog leapers.:sifone:

Yes, da iawn i'r Gwyddelod !
Fair play, you were ruthless in the first half and exployted our lacklustre defence to the full, the second half was probably influenced by your lads having already done enough and having the luxury of being able to ease off a bit.
Pob hwyl for the rest of the tournament.

Yes, da iawn i'r Gwyddelod !
Fair play, you were ruthless in the first half and exployted our lacklustre defence to the full, the second half was probably influenced by your lads having already done enough and having the luxury of being able to ease off a bit.
Pob hwyl for the rest of the tournament.

Ease off a BIT!! They went home didn't they?

Proof of the old cliche "game of two halves"....

Still as a neutral it was a good game to watch....

Onto the match at HQ
Billy Twelvetrees!!! What a performance!!
What are the chances of having him and Tua... Tuialag... the big fella playing together?
I thought Farrell had a decent game as a proper fly half (rather than "just" his kicking)
A pretty good performance all told.... Obviously the sweaties aren't the biggest test but.......

But wasn't the Italian performance today great? AND it satisfies everyone because France can't win a grand slam, now...

Aargh! I didn't watch the match because I thought it was a foregone conclusion!
:ohthedrama:

I was in Rome the last time the Italians won (purely unintentional, spritual and corporeal holiday) in an irish bar with a Glaswegian barmaid - no English! - watching Wales beat Ireland and Italy bodger the French fantastic day, had to take SWMBO back to the hotel draped over my shoulder: much like the Germans the French did not like it up them mr Mainwaring! good for them again nowadays Italy are not a side to take for granted.
Scotland next weekend is going to be interesting. I'm home and it's my birthday weekend and there's a barrel of reverend James with my name on ite:drool5: (and a wheelbarrow in the committe room :D)

We (and the other 5) regularly play them as part of the Autumn Internationals but always at home!!

i often go to the autumn matches at Twickenham as local residence near the ground get a discount ( my step mother lives almost next to the ground) but the autumn matches don't have the same impact as the six nations-

it is all sunshine ,wives and kids, with wives being sent up to the bar to get the ale in while the boys watch the game...as the usual beer shower as the walk past

for choice i will now go to my local team Saracens as I can park on my apairy and their new ground is a short walk away----though i dont like the thought of the artificial pitch

Last edited:
i often go to the autumn matches at Twickenham as local residence near the ground get a discount ( my step mother lives almost next to the ground) but the autumn matches don't have the same impact as the six nations-

it is all sunshine ,wives and kids, with wives being sent up to the bar to get the ale in while the boys watch the game...as the usual beer shower as the walk past

for choice i will now go to my local team Saracens as I can park on my apairy and their new ground is a short walk away----though i dont like the thought of the artificial pitch

A few years ago I used to go to all the Twickers Internationals - A friend had debentures (and even rarer West Car Park tickets).

We used to set up catering (food and bar) for about 30-50 regulars+transients.

Obviously the Autumn Internationals are just a series of 1 off games (no matter how good individually) whereas the 5 and now 6 Nations builds game by game. (well generally for England that was the case.)

Well done to the English team and the best of luck in your match on the 16th March .......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8[/ame]

......to the Welsh. :D :Wales_flag::Wales_flag::Wales_flag::Wales_flag:

Talk about try and stay calm to me it was very close although the pundits had it all England the Irish set out to frustrate England and it nearly worked ish. We role on to the next.

Well nothing to say but well done to the welsh they were far better on the day and the last twenty mins just shear pain.

Don’t we know it Craig it was a huge margin and well earned

Latest posts

Back