To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
432 4/6 but 50/50 of a 5.
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 got too many here, and could see I was likely going to be stuck with the group of answers all ending the same...
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 which I was then slightly lucky to guess the right one.

433 4/6 (was a sure 4)
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ fair for me
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 down to 6 now
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 this choice had made me sure of a 4, but was actually very close

Funny how it goes isn’t it?
Wordle 433 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 434 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Line 3 was a bit fortunate and narrowed the options down significantly

Wordle 434 6/6* arrrgh

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ felt things were going fine
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 not good now, loads of options and not much freedom to work with but knew the second letter
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜ had to try the qu start in case, after this 3 possibles...
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩 miss the 1 in 3 and certain of 6 - better than not even 6 I guess
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Close run thing today….
Wordle 435 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I don't get that, AFAIK the dictionary only has 2 words with the 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 pattern and one is the answer, Wordle won't take non dictionary words, so how???
They don’t accept valid Oxford dictionary words that aren’t on their list either !

They don’t accept valid Oxford dictionary words that aren’t on their list either !
That is very true, but my computer dict will offer words that the internet can't define or are very archaic. I believe Wordle has its own onboard dictionary list of 5 letter words and it leaves out the silly words. Just need to guess where the line is...

I don't get that, AFAIK the dictionary only has 2 words with the 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 pattern and one is the answer, Wordle won't take non dictionary words, so how???

I was trying to work that one out as well. Of course, using US English there may be another that I'm not aware of. I could pull the code apart to find the game dictionary and see what matches it has, but perhaps roche could save my brain and enlighten us as to his incorrect attempts tomorrow?

James

Wordle 436 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And the answers to yesterdays questions:

Gauge
Gauje
Gauze

I was having a struggle, and an absent vocabulary when I plugged Gauje in. There is debate about it being a legitimate scrabble word and its roots seem to be from Ladin, although I thought it was possibly Roma.

Roche

Today, it all fell into place very quickly.
Wordle 436 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Latest posts

Back