To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
427 3/6
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ common vowel, medium consonants
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜ I went against my normal strategy and chose the more likely letters, leaving 4 solutions possible
And by luck chose the answer next, but selected it because it was the word that would guarantee to find which of the 4 it was by 4th line.
Wordle 427 2/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
39 possibles before some eliminated but your line 2 was exactly the 4 most frequently occurring letters among the 39.

I was concerned after the first line. I could think of enough possibilities to get me to row six, so this is probably a good result.

Wordle 428 3/6

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James

Infuriating and NOT a good result.....
Wordle 428 X/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

😀😀😀😀😀😀

Oh, that's a harsh one. You'd have thought the first three attempts might have eliminated enough of the possible initial letters to give you a good chance of making it in six.

James
Seems I had lots of correct letters from line 1 but getting them in the right order (as Eric Morcambe once said) was trouble. Then from line four there were too many wrong choices to select - and I probably selected them all!

So nearly a three, but as usual I went the wrong way with the two options that came to mind…
Wordle 429 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

429 2/6 lucky but...
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 normal strategy of infrequent letters
I could see the possibility of the worst case 4letter ending, which I was pondering while out walking recently and then confirmed (it is -ight), with 7 of the 9(or more) still possible - I did not want to go near getting locked into any of that so carefully plotted what would use as many of those first letters as possible, in case one of those 7 were the answer (making sense?).
Just came up with the blooming answer, how weird was that?

428 4/6 forgot to post.
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ plenty eliminated, yay. 200+ to sort out though
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜ bit lucky, only 1 possible now...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back