To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another boring four...
Wordle 420 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

420 3/6
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 decided to change my starter today, one of my normals would have lead to a boring 2.
9 solutions can't guarantee to find in 3 though.
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 less than my normal starter would give, still 2 options to choose, try the other... bingo; so I did not miss a 1!

Last edited:
I was a bit thick this morning. Should have got this so much more quickly
Wordle 421 5/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

421 4/6 though I got a bit bored with my normal starters
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ huge list of possibles
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨 frankly I was pleased with this intuit, only 3 possibles...
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ still only 2 letters found but I know the answer from here, an apt word for our view?

Don't know why, but I struggled with this one...
Wordle 421 5/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
A Lass I know had 6 greens straight down the middle .she said there’s more odds against a repeat of this than getting the word .this more than compensates for missing out πŸ˜€

422 2/6
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜ did i feel lucky (punk?), not specially until I looked and then saw only 2 possibles after this...
and I won the 50/50, howzat? an eagle makes up my 2 recent bogey 5s. Score card looking better.

A Lass I know had 6 greens straight down the middle .she said there’s more odds against a repeat of this than getting the word .this more than compensates for missing out πŸ˜€
I don't follow, under the rulesI play if I get a green I have to find words that use that, so that green line would be sure if I had a middle letter on line 1.
Did she mean changing that middle letter and each time that also green or keeping the letter while continuing to get nothing else or?

Steady as she goes...
Wordle 423 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Latest posts

Back