To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed three today, but after the second try it was the only word I could think of that matched what I'd already got and the letters I had left.

James

Beginner's luck....3. Thanks for sharing; just what I needed, another online addiction!

So far I have managed every day with three, including today, except for one four day. Quite chuffed but been really lucky with first word!

I found today's tricky. Five attempts to get it.

James

Same here....Claudia Winkleman was on the radio, talking to Richard Osman about it whilst I was doing the puzzle, may be that put me off. ;) Richard suggested …. as a starter.
Wordle 217 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Six today....looks like I’m finding my level😩

Almost had it in three

Wordle 217 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not easy to discuss without giving away a spoiler, but I'd have said that given the four correct letters you have in attempt 3, there's only one possibly choice of fourth letter anyhow. Yet it obviously didn't reject your attempt for not being a valid word. Please do post what that attempt was, tomorrow.

James

Not easy to discuss without giving away a spoiler, but I'd have said that given the four correct letters you have in attempt 3, there's only one possibly choice of fourth letter anyhow. Yet it obviously didn't reject your attempt for not being a valid word. Please do post what that attempt was, tomorrow.

James
The OED will only allow a Z but wordle allows Australian/US spellings

Latest posts

Back