Thermal isolation on hives!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diy hives

So. let me get this straight.
if i were to get some poly boxes off local fishmonger, line with ply and then post numerous images/links together with pidgin inglish adverts for my handiwork i might get myself banned????

Strange but I have just had an email with the subject " Russian brides for marriage" dont know why a bit tempted to open the link?

if i were to get some poly boxes off local fishmonger, line with ply and then post numerous images/links together with pidgin inglish adverts for my handiwork i might get myself banned????

I wouldnt go to that much trouble.

Get the boxes form the supermarket.

Welcome back guys,

Theese photos are our prototype and standing under testing in our farm. at the weekend we finished the newest form, and than i can make and load up photos. If someone have interest about theese, i can send them in private.

It depends,this guy does not seem to be challenging Thornes/Dadant any time soon so I have left it.

But if he was in full production then yes he would get banned if he continued to advertise/spam as the forum is funded by donations as members dont want any particular company to get a good review or special treatment just because they pay for sponsorship.

Welcome back guys,

Theese photos are our prototype and standing under testing in our farm. at the weekend we finished the newest form, and than i can make and load up photos. If someone have interest about theese, i can send them in private.

in UK neighbour Denmark polyhives have made at least 25 years.

Your protypes look quite primitive. Where from you lift them I cannot see place to hand?

YOu must have your product ready before you try to penerate to global markets.
Keep hurry. Russia want polyhives. there are markets to your product. Denmark products are allready in Russia.

Production and models are quite many. Look examples.

http://images.google.com/images?q=polystyrene bee hives

Last edited:
not sure about this model

Finman, interesting to see all the different types of polyhives but I feel this one you showed is a little challenging. lol:D
images

Back