Thermal isolation on hives!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many box's depends on how good the season is.....bad year for honey less box's.....no fixed number used on each hive, i have lots of hives.

so we need to send our hive with 4 box or with 6? and 4 same size or need also brood and shallow box?. and we know that it's depend how the weather is :)

With one deep brood box and two or three shallow box's is normal for a new hive.....then buy extra individual box's deep or shallow as needed.

Allright than, we will make one for you, just we need to know the good size. if you want send me a private messege

Hivemaker if want further information i send you a private messege you can found all there. But sorry i want to go, becouse there is 00:38h . so if any qestion u have send a message.

wish i had thought of that for my design.it would go well with the laura ashley cutains for my viewing window.

I hope they are fire retardant treated.. what with all that heat, one doesnt want an instance of spontaneous combustion..........

Hello everybody I would like to send again the our web address where for everybody accessible the premier from our new product.

Have a nice day!

Link removed by admin

Last edited:
Hello everybody I would like to send again the our web address where for everybody accessible the premier from our new product.

Have a nice day!

I would like you not to send again your web address.
You cannot advertise your products on this forum.

If you continue to add your link I will have no alternative but to remove your access to the forum.

I wish you would 'pull' this admin as I think our humour is getting lost!

Anyway on a serious note, is it one of these he is trying to sell as sold by a Cornish Honey company as a Apimaye Thermo Hive?
Cheers
S

Last edited:
Lets look again this beautifull Russian g . . . hive

008yaroslavl01h.jpg

That`s better Finman.
There`s too many different hives already.
Can we take this thread down and post the original thread with the link to the scantily clad ladies ?

Darren.

Russian

Looks aside i would like to stress that protection is essential whenever you intend to try out someo...sorry, something, new, whether imported or locally produced.

The Russian one has good curves and architecture.

Very well assembled...

One or two of those would fit nicely in my garden, but does one have to get rid of the existing model first or can they live side by side?

Are there any photos of an observation model with the see-thro front?

Latest posts

Back