Thermal isolation on hives!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use special Hungarian size (frame size 42x18cm). But dont bother we can produce in size of langstroth and other size too.

So hivemaker, langstroth size: 448mm long, and 232mm high, that size u got?

can you also supply them with triple glazed,pilkington easy clean viewing panel?

and solar panels to power the 12v fan.

hivemaker, we check out the link what u give but there stand other size what we known, the 14x12 is in or out size? Becouse my knowledge langstroth size is : 448mm long and 232mm high. So our prob is that what I know langstroth have other size. can u give me the size of the frame?

wish i had thought of that for my design.it would go well with the laura ashley cutains for my viewing window.

We can do the secret smile of Mona Lisa on all hives :)

Hive it was nice but just for an easy one example to understand each other. just the size of a 10frame box. Inside size. thx

Those are the sizes........top bar size....bottom bar size....and two sizes of side bar....one for brood box...one for supers.....and another not listed for 14x12, which is 12" side bar for brood box's. Box's hold 11 or 12 frames.

Hivemaker how much frames can u put in your hive?

and how many boxes u use? and it is brood or shallow?

Both brood and shallow....sometimes one or two broods and then shallow,sometimes all brood.

but how much? :)::) and how many colonies u have?

Latest posts

Back