Thermal isolation on hives!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In our country 1kg acacia buyable price is 2,9 pounds. In Tesco the same honey cost 6,45 pounds. I think we need some regret.

Do you manufacture these hives yourself,if so how many have you sold.

I don't follow the figures for the insulation values.

Do these units have mesh floors?

PH

This product (PVC hive) is standing under testing. About polystyrene in this year we are over 1000 complete hives sold. But this will be better!

poly hive can u ask me againt? i dont understand what's the meaning of "mesh floors". And what do you think how much is the difference?

In our country 1kg acacia buyable price is 2,9 pounds. In Tesco the same honey cost 6,45 pounds. I think we need some regret.

So how does that relate to the average wage in Hungary versus the average wage in the UK. And how much would your honey cost when it was exported to the UK? Academic really as there is no acacia honey in the uk

keithgrimes this price is in our country. you ask me how much i would like to get my honey, i would ask you how much want you pay for it? if you are interested.

in our country the wild garlic honey have the same price as the acacia.

Look guys i see on your shop's, that You got starter/deluxe kit for 300 pounds and more.
I can offer a better deal. I sell my new pvc hive for 300 pound, on 4 box 2 brood box 2 honey box with a produceing colony and a new beequeen. Also with frames and a hygenic footsteps. i think it is a good price.

I can offer a better deal. I sell my new pvc hive for 300 pound, on 4 box 2 brood box 2 honey box with a produceing colony and a new beequeen. Also with frames and a hygenic footsteps. i think it is a good price.

How much is the above delivered to uk.

Hivemaker it took 2 days, and delivery cost it depends. if your order with a full truck, it costs thee price.

I think it can be, we also looking for reseller.

but jim it would be nice if this hive wasnt be your 13th colony. :)

Last edited:
hivemaker, a complete hive with bees it was a bit uncomfortable. with a land rover to drive out to UK it is a bit much. But look if you can do make the marketing, it was a pleasent to you. we can send it to you just told the size what you use.

Do you make them in national size....standard and 14x12,also Langstroth.

Hivemaker we can produce it just can u tell me a bit more about "14x12" and "national" size? in our country we use not this size.

Latest posts

Back