Test Frame result

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I was not posting for your benefit Rab... I knows that you know...

PH

And presumably PH you dont have the notification of PMs enabled and thats why he needed to tell you he was sending you a PM!

Dya wanna be in my gang instead? I can give you 2 black jacks and can borrow ya my copy of Beano for a week?

Another PM on it's way shortly.

All these PMs to people. I feel cheated that I'm missing out on valuable information just because some mouth in the thread has to make snide comments. Can't you just ignore him or just pretend he does not exist I do

I feel cheated that I'm missing out on valuable information

I can tell the truth in a PM. That would likely be unacceptable on the forum. Further a PM does not get the snide comments from the t****s on the forum which might confuse any new forum member or new beek. Just a sign of the times really. I could send you a copy of each (well, some or most of them), if you would like that. :)

Regards, RAB

MandF why can you not just let it go. Agree to disagree. You both come on to give advice or you at least did but now you just appear to pick away. Go back to giving advice and if you disagree with what Rab as to say that’s fine but leave it for those seeking advice to make up there own minds, or learn how to disagree and put your point across without the constant picking.

Hmmm, I wonder if people are aware of libel laws as they ought to be?

MandF why can you not just let it go. Agree to disagree. You both come on to give advice or you at least did but now you just appear to pick away. Go back to giving advice and if you disagree with what Rab as to say that’s fine but leave it for those seeking advice to make up there own minds, or learn how to disagree and put your point across without the constant picking.

Ok, here it is. I *do* give straight advice, however whenever I am doing so he immediately PMs the user to, apparently, "tell them the truth".

It is not me who is picking. You perhaps need to step back a little and read the threads in question, and see who it is who is personalising this - whether it is personalised ("playing the person, not the ball") publicly on the thread, or via PMs. There are other threads he is doing it which I havent responded on.

I am not a "mouth", and I am not picking.

How would YOU feel if, whenever you posted something I disagreed with, I said I am sending the person a PM, to "tell them the truth"?

And what was the original question ?

Yes, sorry Drinkstone very rude of me to highjack your thread, I do hope that the advice here helps you sort out your problem.

i had a hive two weeks ago draw queen cells from a test frame while they had a queen in the hive,she was new on the scene and at the time didnt know if she had been mated or not.
Darren

i had a hive two weeks ago draw queen cells from a test frame while they had a queen in the hive,she was new on the scene and at the time didnt know if she had been mated or not.
Darren

One of the new queens on one of my nucs took the very outside limits on the timescales to actually start laying, despite it being decent mating weather. I checked in on them at around the "normal" date she should be laying and found no eggs and couldnt spot her, even in a nuc.

Presumably your bees tore down the QCs when she did start laying?

One of the new queens on one of my nucs took the very outside limits on the timescales to actually start laying, despite it being decent mating weather. I checked in on them at around the "normal" date she should be laying and found no eggs and couldnt spot her, even in a nuc.

Presumably your bees tore down the QCs when she did start laying?

i was using the hive that i placed the test frame in to unit with a queen right hive,
the had drawn up the queen cells so i thought they were queenless,set them on top of the queenright hive with newspaper and a queen excluder between them and left them for 4 good days,went back to lift the queen excluder off and set some of the better frames into the bottom box,was setting the last frame down in when i heard a queen pipping,she was on the frame i was about to set in,so made up a nuc with her.
i havent looked since to see if she is laying,will look this week.
Darren

the test frame was in 8days,could she have??
it was likely through some fault of my own no doubt:), i am glad it happened though because i got to see a queen pipping 6inches from the end of my nose,and the first i heard her do it was when she was about to be placed in with the other queen.
a few seconds later and it would have been too late and she would have been set in.
Darren

I can tell the truth in a PM. That would likely be unacceptable on the forum. Further a PM does not get the snide comments from the t****s on the forum which might confuse any new forum member or new beek. Just a sign of the times really.

truth is never a problem, delivery is :)

i see a tag-team going here, where's the rereree :biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back