"Survivor bees" found in Blenheim Forest

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you have misunderstood this thread. Suggesting that you have something unique this way without any substantiation is going to elicit just what you have read.

It would be a shame if your opinion of the rest of the forum was coloured by the responses in these pages.
Curly has a thread ( one of gazillions he has started)
HERE
Have a look. It promises to be very interesting
thanks for the link - I'll be watching with interest.

I doubt that any of us really have something really unique to share.

I have. But what are you going to do with that "really unique"? If it goes like pearls to piggs?

This chain has very simple basic facts about honeybees' genetics. There are things which are impossible to be true on Blenheim Palace yard. And in these circumtancies you want " really unique". If you are allowed to wish, what would you wish first? Conserning Blenheim bee secret?

Last edited:
I'm not for a moment suggesting I have anything unique to share - pretty much the opposite actually. I doubt that any of us really have something really unique to share. I'm pretty confident that someone, somewhere will have experienced whatever it is I may wish to discuss and that's the point of joining these forums for me.
You still misunderstand me.
Just forget this thread and join in elsewhere

[QUOTE="Erichalfbee, post: 804296, member:
The longer I keep bees the less I know about them, though.
[/QUOTE]

Alzheimer

Yes, in case that I have forgotten myself.

Yes, British Intellectual poking

But if I put into google " welsh intellectual",
Google says: " wellcome to Welsh mental health services".
Why don’t you two start your own thread and play ping pong there? 😉

Latest posts

Back