Sugar Prices

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karsal

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 Pay*es Poly Hives 7 Poly Nucs
Sugar has been reduced at ALDI to 49p per KG. That's the cheapest I've seen so far this last twelve months.

It,s in a packet!

Poundstretcher are doing 49p a bag too, Iceland 59p :)

stockpiling time or lower to come? Recall someone on this site mentioning a free pricing policy kicking in or something?

looks like sugar beet farmers will be going the way of milk farmers over the next few years.

Iceland do a 5 kg bag that works out at 55p a kg a lot easier to use when feeling bucket feeders

Sugar price

Farmfoods 2x1 kgs bags for £1 spend £50 and get £5 off the voucher is on their web page.

My Association secretary just circulated a one off special price offer from a neighbouring BKA (Wakefield) of sugar at 25pence per kg, money raised going to charity.

25p/Kg? Is there a margin there for the charity? Any cheaper and producers will be fly-tipping it to get shot of it.
I have a supplier that has a fixed price for this year, so even if other sources go up I can still get 15x1Kg for something like £7

25p/Kg? Is there a margin there for the charity? Any cheaper and producers will be fly-tipping it to get shot of it.
I have a supplier that has a fixed price for this year, so even if other sources go up I can still get 15x1Kg for something like £7

I don’t have any details just the circulated email from our secretary. Needless to say I have placed an order.

Latest posts

Back