Spiralling out of control!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advertise and run a competition to see who is fastest to run up the stairs, collect a frame and deliver it to the bottom.

The prize? A jar of Honey.

If you charge an entry fee then you could buy more beekeeping kit.

Looks like another sleepless night ahead for Dusty - he posted his question at 1-30 AM this morning ...

Forgive me, but why do you have your hives on top of a cathedral?

Buy a Parachute, and take up a new sport!

Originally Posted by jenkinsbrynmair

Or have a quiet word with the builders and have them build a sneaky little extracting room up on the roof

I love it!
Then you could bring the honey down jar by jar :)

Oh , we can do better than that . As the C of E now charge £18 for going around Westminster Abbey , how about , charging an entrance fee for people to go up to the roof as well , and as part of the entrance fee they get a free pot of Honey , that way you do not even have to bring the honey down , the punters do it for you .

I find myself much, much poorer today!

I'll start emptying the van when it stops raining.:D

Chris

Box on knees and shuffle down on your arse toddler style. Other than that 'carefully' is all I can think of.

Acquire a tray long enough to cover the lip of 3.5 steps.
Attach strong cord to one end.
Attach box securely to tray handles.
Hold cord tightly.
Let tray slide down steps in front of you.

You wonderful, crazy people!

I get separated from the Forum for 24 hours and I come back to 50-odd posts!

Some sensible, some creative, some people clearly needing my psych. skills - and others bordering on the heretical.

Thanks a bunch, guys and gals. More than enough suggestions. I'll let you know what we decide. And try to get some photos.

I don't suppose a jar of honey for the winner, is a solution this time?

Dusty

You wonderful, crazy people!

I get separated from the Forum for 24 hours and I come back to 50-odd posts!

Some sensible, some creative, some people clearly needing my psych. skills - and others bordering on the heretical.

Thanks a bunch, guys and gals. More than enough suggestions. I'll let you know what we decide. And try to get some photos.

I don't suppose a jar of honey for the winner, is a solution this time?

Dusty

Oh pictures, please let us have some pictures, I can't wait.:biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back