Some people are just stupid

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can't help it we love children.
I wee bit mad for sure!

Im getting on a bit now to, but I may be 41 in Feb but I only feel like I'm 25 in my mind...
They keep you feeling young inside its just the outside thats falling to peaces..

....and it's not only your mind which is functioning as if it is 16 years younger....

....and it's not only your mind which is functioning as if it is 16 years younger....
It must be this country hill Billy air, Its turned me into a ninfo.. :eek::oops:
Im lucky I found my soul mate 16 years ago she is the same age well 12 months younger.. Funny we almost crossed paths when we were younger.
She gets on my nerves, but is everything I ever wanted in a wife and more.

It must be this country hill Billy air, Its turned me into a ninfo.. :eek::oops:
Im lucky I found my soul mate 16 years ago she is the same age well 12 months younger.. Funny we almost crossed paths when we were younger.
She gets on my nerves, but is everything I ever wanted in a wife and more.
Ahh. Bless

I sometimes think there is such a thing as fate.
My husband and I were at school together but moved with different groups. The one class we shared, we sat at opposite sides of the room.
We both moved away in our early 20s. Me to Norfolk and him to Essex. He used to drive past the end of the road I lived on at least once a week with his job and stopped in the same hotel I was put up in when I started my new job.
We both moved back to Derbyshire within twelve months of each other and finally, one night bumped into each other. He remembered me from school (don't tell him, but I hadn't a clue who he was- I was the only girl in a class of 30 so probably stood out more) and we have been inseparable ever since.
It felt pretty much like someone was determined we were going to meet, we were just a bit bloody slow about it.

Ahh. Bless

I sometimes think there is such a thing as fate.
My husband and I were at school together but moved with different groups. The one class we shared, we sat at opposite sides of the room.
We both moved away in our early 20s. Me to Norfolk and him to Essex. He used to drive past the end of the road I lived on at least once a week with his job and stopped in the same hotel I was put up in when I started my new job.
We both moved back to Derbyshire within twelve months of each other and finally, one night bumped into each other. He remembered me from school (don't tell him, but I hadn't a clue who he was- I was the only girl in a class of 30 so probably stood out more) and we have been inseparable ever since.
It felt pretty much like someone was determined we were going to meet, we were just a bit bloody slow about it.
Better late than never:).
Crums you must of had the choice at school being the only girl out of 30.

Latest posts

Back