should we have a monthly meeting

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The telly is rubbish on Tuesdays .......

Um, it is the rest of the week as well come to think of it ! :svengo:

If this Chat Room comes into being would it be open all the time for members to access?

Then, if that's the case it would save a lot of rubbish being posted onto the forum.

There could also be the monthly gathering where possibly a theme could be mulled over by members.

Regards;:(

I reckon the chat room idea would be well-subscribed, an almost instant-help !! facility for all things bee related.
I use a chat facility on an allotment forum http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/
this seems to work well for advice and general chat. ;)

I am working on a chat room,it should be ready later this evening.

I won't be ready, and I type too slowly for chat rooms :(

Type? I thought we were chatting? We chat and Admin types like mad in the background and our words magically appear on screen - isn't that how it works?

:party:

I won't be ready, and I type too slowly for chat rooms

Get paractising, plenty of time!

Or will it be 'never'? Hope not.

Perhaps everyone must remember to ask you a 'yes or 'no' questions!

Regards, RAB

Type? I thought we were chatting?

There's a thought. Maybe I should get out the old 'Dragon', speak my replies to 'Word' and then 'copy and paste' to the chat room. Prolly quicker.

Regards, RAB

I won't be ready, and I type too slowly for chat rooms :(

So let me type, you won't need to get the wifi working them :)

But then again I can type pretty quick, have all the right letters but not necessarily in the right order.:smilielol5:

bee-smillie

Hi pete,
strangely enough i seem to feel the same negativity from admin as well. i am the site heratic so i am excused

I think you mean heretic - a person who holds unorthodox opinions in any field.

Do you?

Have not really noticed!

Regards;

No one heard of voice chat?

There is a bit of an issue with voice chat when used with communities that don't know each other particularly well, and even more so if they've not met.

There's no way of knowing who you're talking to. With a text based system, you know who you're talking to, even if you don't know them. They're excellent for building communities as I'm sure we'll find out :)

Latest posts

Back