Question for local assoc members only please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justme

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
10(OSB hives)1 National
Hi all.
Do you, as a full member, have access to members details. Only talking about names and contact details, maybe home addresses, not apiary/colony details.

Please, just a yes or no AND Association name please.

Council meeting on Monday and this has been raised, hoping for help from this lovely forum, thanks, Di:.)

That would be a breach of the data protection act to give out personal details, unless of course they have agreed to do so.

Not only for my local association but the whole of the members of county associations

YES

VM

yes and quite happy to be on it, we were asked. oh this is lincolnshire

YES, all members of the Norfolk BKA get given a 'yearbook', which has names and contact details for all members. (bloody handy if you get a swarm call from another town/village) ;)

YES, all members of the Norfolk BKA get given a 'yearbook', which has names and contact details for all members. (bloody handy if you get a swarm call from another town/village) ;)

:iagree:

We are the same, a year book with each members full contact details in it, name, address and phone number.

Bedfordshire BKA

No for Bournemouth and Dorset South.

I have only been a member a short time but for Penrith it appears to be NO at least I have no evidence of any list.

Thank you all who have replied so far. Have until Monday for anyone from other associations. Thanks again:.)

Yes for Wiltshire its in the yearbook

Latest posts

Back