Poor bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to deal with an existing problem, then have the courage to actually deal with it.

The most predictably rude, condescending and uncivil character here is well-established in this parish.

'Newbies' are not the problem. Yet.

I agree, but, you have to have the mechanism to prevent someone who is banned from simply creating another id and starting all over again

The most predictably rude, condescending and uncivil character here is well-established in this parish.
Below is a small selection of the type of comments I presume you are referring to and it comes from one our senior members. So I do understand where you are coming from.

"What poppycock"
"Yeah, right. I believe statements like that are plain rubbish, too."
"Then they complain when their rubbish is challenged."
" Thin skin, by the sounds of it. Using that as an excuse for their shortcomings, "
"I might suggest you need to go back to school and start learning how not to dig yourself into a deeper hole and to learn how to read properly.

This is a beekeeping forum. Such threats are out of place here. ANY threats are out of place here.

I think B+ you will find Millet was saying these "threats" simply don't exist or happen on this forum.
And long may it continue.

You might want to adopt a higher set of standards than those of the other sites you frequent. What's considered too much on a forum for juvenile delinquents probably isn't a great bench mark for what's appropriate here.
That's said I can't think of an occasion where I've taken millet as being particularly offensive, the humour is usually evident ( even the sexually diseased comment��)

Thank you for not taking it serious (or me at times), i value yours and other members knowledge far too greatly, BUT more than anything i respect the older generation, not saying you are old but they you go.. chill out people.. :nature-smiley-005::nature-smiley-005::nature-smiley-005:

Am all for banter and especially reasoned debate, and try to bear in mind that we all have a different sense of humour, but first and foremost I try to respect my fellow man. "Do unto others" etc.
Let's all try to get this forum back to a place that attracts newcomers and is a resource for all.

I will take no blame for pargle's rant, if he can not take the heat stay out of the kitchen when a bit of light hearted banter is flying around, folk can call me what they want over the internet as it is like water of a ducks back to me and quickly forgotten about, maybe more folk should do the same, after all this is only the internet and we only live once.

Chill out P Argle..;)

I seem to recall that you’re the one who, less than two weeks ago, was accusing those who dared criticise one of your posts of having multiple identities. That was hardly “light hearted banter.” It was personal attacks.

I seem to recall that you’re the one who, less than two weeks ago, was accusing those who dared criticise one of your posts of having multiple identities. That was hardly “light hearted banter.” It was personal attacks.

Multiple user names are a different subject and for the record i only have the one that i use on any forum i log onto..;)

That was hardly “light hearted banter.”
If it's the instance I'm thinking off then Millet apologized for his mistake. If it's the other then there was no need to apologize. It was an easy mistake to make as James Templar/Icanhoppit/Cheers/TinyBee was creating mayhem with his multiple identities.
And we are going to go nowhere if everyone keeps on telling everyone else they have an issue with how "bad" they are.
Peace and love
[emoji173]

To resolve this dispute (which has nothing to do with my poor bees), could I suggest handbags at dawn? Time and place to be agreed. :ohthedrama:

If it's the instance I'm thinking off then Millet apologized for his mistake. If it's the other then there was no need to apologize. It was an easy mistake to make as James Templar/Icanhoppit/Cheers/TinyBee was creating mayhem with his multiple identities.
And we are going to go nowhere if everyone keeps on telling everyone else they have an issue with how "bad" they are.
Peace and love
[emoji173]

He apologised to the OP after I’d pointed out his unwarranted accusation that he was a troll, but not for his attack on me as being someone with multiple identities.
Others may have. I don’t, and, unlike many, I use my actual name.

Why are so many people on public forums so precious and argumentative? With experience you can beat people up or you can give them a hand up. I'm sure that most folks posting here hope for the latter.

, but not for his attack on me as being someone with multiple identities.
Is it the price of beer in Norway that seems to be making you a little tetchy? :) Staying sober is snow fun....that's a joke BTW..... in case you think I'm being serious.

Is it the price of beer in Norway that seems to be making you a little tetchy? :) Staying sober is snow fun....that's a joke BTW..... in case you think I'm being serious.
I’ve not had a drink since I got here. I can’t contact my financial adviser, and without his sayso.....

You should be banned for such a vile post, i feel sick to the pit of my stomach reading such slander, do us all a favour bow your head in shame and delete yourself..:spy:

I shall stick my head down the nearest mole hill and let them eat me alive.

Latest posts

Back