Pete's Next Video ?????

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hughesie

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 + 1
Come on Pete get the video camera going .
I know there are a lot of people logging on waiting for the next informative video from Brumville. :seeya:

H

i would imagine that he is currently busy recording examples of the hours of fun that can be had with a bucket of tea, some out of date maple syrup and a length of tubing.

Video request please Pete.

How to oxalic treat bees in winter.

Cliff

Hey Pete, you could always video document your last year patty making exploits, when the kitchen and the dog copped the lot . . .

Go on, give them a treat, even if you have to gloss over the goo bit with a narrative . . .

i would imagine that he is currently busy recording examples of the hours of fun that can be had with a bucket of tea, some out of date maple syrup and a length of tubing.

an emema on video?

Think yeast, sugar, moisture and heat . . . think kitchen full

Better to think of the difference between brewers yeast powder and brewers yeast. Best not to be making a big batch as a blind pilot operation . . . Think F U N N Y :rofl:

We want a monster movie . . .

sorry all bean a little to busy at work and with the family, i dont think any one else has heard but we beeks are supposed to have four months off for christmas !!!

I will have a word with a friend to see if i can use one of his hives for the oxalic treatments video and i will do the thymol soon as well,

does anyone else want for a video on a particular topic

Yes, I'm voting for exploading pollen substitute please!

Pete anything educational with bees , sheds and tea in it would be nice !

Hey up Pete,
On the wax thread had me thinking. You could always do a wax melting on a gas ring video, where you have one of your corriander growers help you splosh high test hydrogen peroxide into the pot above the burning gas, while you film from well outside the doorway. Boom, whoosh, another one bites the dust . . .

Episode two can be local growers and law enforcement officers arriving at the scene exclaiming W T F . . . and then breaking into song, a la YMCA.

What a story line. Then we can rebuild your bee shed in the resultant clearing and with the financial proceeds from the video when it goes viral on YouTube . .

Now there's a plot.

Whoops, it's way after time I took my tablets . . .:party:
Maybe Hughsie can suggest more episodes, such as returning foragers attack crowds of onlookers or spray the scene with yellow rain.

With all Finman's stories about OA sending us mad I think a video showing the symptoms of OA induced insanity would be welcome. This would allow our other halfs to be able to recognise the condition. From his post I would suggest that Hombre is suffering from quite an advanced case already. All the best to everyone for 2011.

How about a 'remake' no pun intended of the Making Bee Nuc Boxes Video, as I see that was by far the most watched one on the forum and could be said his most 'famous' film appearance.

As it seems to have fallen victim of deletition accident.

I would like to see if possible a wood cutting list in the title sequence or end credit, as it would make good quick reference section.

Hey up Pete,
On the wax thread had me thinking. You could always do a wax melting on a gas ring video, where you have one of your corriander growers help you splosh high test hydrogen peroxide into the pot above the burning gas, while you film from well outside the doorway. Boom, whoosh, another one bites the dust . . .

That would be fun, but failing that, how about cleaning wax on a small scale? HM's wax cleaner is brilliant if you have stones of the stuff, but lots of us have the odd pound or 2.

PS milk and no sugar in mine please :)

Nice Vid
Questions why glucose syrup, I have never used that before, but have seen receipes with vinegar?

Was making some at the weekend. Done and uploaded on the video tab, enjoy. R

I have seen it Rosti and very well done to, very clear to follow, so will be following your leed and making some soon...

Now, that just leaves Pollen Paties, HRP's favorite subject. Anyone want to take it on and make a video?
That's assuming the iradiated pollen can ever be tracked down, without needing to take out a morgage to buy it...

Brian

Nice one Rosti

Do you have a Bee shed ? Can you slurp your tea on camera ?

if so watch out Petey you have a rival for the top spot !!

Latest posts

Back