Paynes sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Can't see any Fedex link on the receipt I got on Boxing Day."

why would there be? tracking number will only be available once delivery is booked for despatch!

Mine arrived yesterday with a broken Ike and some dents emailed Paynes and feel sure that it will be sorted out, otherwise very please with quality and price I am sure the bees will love them.

From their facebook pages -

Thank you to all our customers who have placed orders in our Winter sale. Sorry for any delays in dispatching your orders, we are catching up after the Boxing day rush. Any orders which were placed before the New Year should be with you by the middle of Next Week. All we need then is a good Spring start and an even better Summer Season!!

"Can't see any Fedex link on the receipt I got on Boxing Day."

why would there be? tracking number will only be available once delivery is booked for despatch!

Rumbled...can you tell we were having a less than easy evening? Engage brain...:blush5:

Paynes delivery waiting at the back door when I got home lunch time, all intact and surprised it was there given it's bin day and the amount of stuff blown around by the winds?

Don't fret. Ike has been broken for years - all that ranting about Royals being alien lizards whilst wearing a tracksuit on Wogan!!!!

"all intact and surprised it was there given it's bin day and the amount of stuff blown around by the winds?"

perhaps we should have a competition to see who gets the largest package for lightest weight!!!!!

In the autumn i had a scheduled Kingspan delivery aborted by B&Q due to fears that it'd be blown away if left!

Perhaps I'll just stick with cedar and Welsh rocks...

........The consignment you requested cannot be located. Oh. Good :/

Last edited:
Perhaps I'll just stick with cedar and Welsh rocks...

........The consignment you requested cannot be located. Oh. Good :/

Same here - but at least it's on its way

err whatever it is, probably the pollen cards I bought myself as a christmas treat:D

Paynes delivery waiting at the back door when I got home lunch time, all intact and surprised it was there given it's bin day and the amount of stuff blown around by the winds?

Ditto. Just opened it, smells lovely.
Cazza

Got my order this afternoon, all present and correct

Mine arrived yesterday with a broken Ike and some dents emailed Paynes and feel sure that it will be sorted out, otherwise very please with quality and price I am sure the bees will love them.
I wouldnt worry I ordered poly hives earlier when they where discounted and didnt check the delivery for a few weeks when I found one of the roofs damaged. I was immediately offered a replacement roof or discount plus a poly repair kit by roger payne.
Awaiting delivery of more poly kit from the sales

My poly set ups ( a mix of roofs, floor, BB's and supers) arrived today. Unfortunately there were no runners included. Within an hour of emailing Roger at Paynes he replied apologising for the error, and saying he would send them out and upgrade me to castellated runners for the supers.

Excellent service. They look good, and mix in with my wooden boxes fine.

Order sat by the garage when I arrived home tonight. Unpacked - and checked over. All looks in good condition. Onwards and upwards!

my pallet came yesterday :)

Was the polynuc supposed to come with an entrance disk. Wasn't expecting one but the brochure included in the delivery said it did?

You got a brochure? No disc with mine bought in the sale or previously!

Top tips:
Remember to take the blue film off the poly cover board - it should be transparent! ;)
I cut up a (very) cheap QE and used it to keep the Queen out of the feeder.

R2

Not exactly a brochure - their "Poly Mix Hive Care Sheet"
- 7th line down. Says "entrance disc" supplied

Received all my goodies today, left in the garage when i came home, great service as usual from Roger and the team, only another 8/9 months to wait for sales season to start again :D Chris

Latest posts

Back