Paynes sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as do Maisemores also

order

Has anyone received their order yet, I placed my order on Boxing day morning, so sign of it

All looked a bit busy yesterday when I called in to collect my order which was sitting in the shop ready for me.

R2

They usually send you an email when your order has been dispatched, i always receive my goods within two days of ordering, but with the Christmas holiday and the volume of sales orders it will be a bit longer, something to look forward to:) chris

nothing here yet - no goods or email.

many ways that's a good thing as it'll allow me time to work out how to store a large stack of poly 14x12 nucs in my already crowded 10x8 office!!!!

You can track you're order with Fed Ex link in Paynes receipt email, mines in Brighton as of 4.30 this avo!

:coolgleamA:

My order arrived today but then again I was a little over eager at placing my order at 2:30am on Boxing Day. :eek:

Can't wait to get home to open it but that'll be Friday only.

nothing here yet - no goods or email.

many ways that's a good thing as it'll allow me time to work out how to store a large stack of poly 14x12 nucs in my already crowded 10x8 office!!!!

just stack them between the printer and the smart car

Surely they'll all fit *in* the Smart?

I'm guessing it will be next week before my order arrives -- didn't place it until the wee hours of 30th.

James

You can track you're order with Fed Ex link in Paynes receipt email, mines in Brighton as of 4.30 this avo!

:coolgleamA:

Can't see any Fedex link on the receipt I got on Boxing Day. Two shiny new smokers at a good price so we don't run short at the Open Day in May. How the h*ll did I get talked into that???

Latest posts

Back