Paynes sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres a lot of poly hive bits going do they now something we dont?

LOL you guys would be safer, or is that cheaper, buying a table saw.

PH

LOL you guys would be safer, or is that cheaper, buying a table saw.

PH

You sure PH after what they bought you really think they will be safer with one of those. My money is on them not im sure their wives could use the saws just as well as them. lol

I want to know why your wives believed you??? My hubby NEVER believes me...

Maybe it's because i'm a charismatic, honourable gentleman of the old school who believes the Queen's commission I was given at 21 meant something - or is it beause I can do the same thing with the eyes as the puss in boots character ex Shrek!! (doubled with the fact my mother in law thinks I'm great when I sing obscene songs with a voice that beats Bryn Terfel!!) :D

I want to know why your wives believed you??? My hubby NEVER believes me...

OH allows me to spend the money from honey sales that we put in the pot marked Honey without questions........seems to work well as i never get told off for spending on hive bits etc.....

However i do seem to forget sometimes to take the money out of the pot:rolleyes: so it always has some money in it

BUSTED:eek:

My OH has just read MM's post and checked our hunny munny tin:banghead:

OH allows me to spend the money from honey sales that we put in the pot marked Honey without questions........seems to work well as i never get told off for spending on hive bits etc.....

However i do seem to forget sometimes to take the money out of the pot:rolleyes: so it always has some money in it
You're lucky the contents of my honey pot seems to shrink yet nobody helps themselves ?
I thought there was only me and her but evidently Little Billie Nobody is also resident with us :D
VM

And Thornes not until 5th - wish I'd looked at their web site before I drove there.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when are they going to mail out orders ?

Is it this week or next week when the shop re opens ?

The sale stock is running out already - not much Poly stuff left on the sale page...

R2

Why does nobody discount wax which is the one thing I need????

I know why...but it is no less annoying...

Mu hubby said 'Believe you? Why would I do that??'

Anyone would think I lied frequently!!

Latest posts

Back