• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay#es sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inthewoods

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
i see some of pay## poly hive's have gone up before the sale ,i thought i would wate for the sale's .but not so sure now..
basic nat no frame's ..was £60..now £63.60
basic 14x12 was £64.20 ..now 68.40
complete no frame's £99.60 now £106..

so will i save anything in the sale .when price's are reduced to look so good..
but put back to old price's....
i kept last month's price to see what i would save ...in the sale...

They had their sale in October, unless you mean in Spring next year. They didn't make any reduction on supers or broods, which was a bit disappointing.

I was in Paynes yesterday - they confirmed that their sale starts Boxing Day which it also says on their site. The sale stuff on there now is the tail end of their October sale.

sorry if i have got it rong ,i put down in early nov on paper .price's of poly hive's .
to see how much i would save in the sale's .but price's have gone up from then,
i now sale start's 26th.so price you see now is nomal price ..sorry pay##s for a mistake...

sorry if i have got it rong ,i put down in early nov on paper .price's of poly hive's .
to see how much i would save in the sale's .but price's have gone up from then,
i now sale start's 26th.so price you see now is nomal price ..sorry pay##s for a mistake...

No mistake - you got it right. They have an Autumn sale of their own poly stuff then put the prices up and have a general sale on Boxing day.

No mistake - you got it right. They have an Autumn sale of their own poly stuff then put the prices up and have a general sale on Boxing day.

Just so. The Autumn sale is only for some complete poly hive sets, whereas hopefully the Boxing Day sale will again also offer discounts on individual boxes etc.

For comparison, T's tend to have a January Sale - before their new catalogue comes out with the prices for the new year ...

i will have a look see what's going....

The nucs are good, but I wont be buying any poly hives

Having just placed an order, I note that (online) their free shipping kicks in at £100 + VAT (ie £120) for the order.
I'd remembered it as being at £100 *inc* VAT ...

A change, or am I wallowing in false nostalgia?

just paid £7.80..post.for a few thing's...i think that's a tad dear .on frames and foundation..

Cheaper than driving from Stoke to West Sussex and back!

yes it is ..i would get lost anyway .so cost me a lot more...

The journey from here is a nightmare

Latest posts

Back