• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Joblot Bees Hives Equipment Apiary Site, Staffs / Derbys

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Due to a change in circumstances I have for sale 5 quiet and productive colonies. Each colony contains a late 2022 marked and clipped queen and 6-11 frames of brood (first inspection this year). Each hive is doubled brood (national) complete with 2 supers with frames. Also included in the sale are 3 single brood (national) hives complete with 2 supers and complete frames for all boxes, 2 poly nucs, 7 plywood nucs, 50+ new brood frames, spare equipment, hive tools, feeders, etc. All equipment and hives are used. The bees are kept on farmland (south of Burton on Trent) and the apiary site could be available for the successful buyer if required (subject to the landowner’s permission). I also have available a stainless steel 6 frame radial extractor, 6x 30lb buckets, 30lb tub with tap, 70lb tub with tap and filters. Any questions please feel free to contact me. £1,900 for a quick sale of the whole lot, would consider splitting.

Due to a change in circumstances I have for sale 5 quiet and productive colonies. Each colony contains a late 2022 marked and clipped queen and 6-11 frames of brood (first inspection this year). Each hive is doubled brood (national) complete with 2 supers with frames. Also included in the sale are 3 single brood (national) hives complete with 2 supers and complete frames for all boxes, 2 poly nucs, 7 plywood nucs, 50+ new brood frames, spare equipment, hive tools, feeders, etc. All equipment and hives are used. The bees are kept on farmland (south of Burton on Trent) and the apiary site could be available for the successful buyer if required (subject to the landowner’s permission). I also have available a stainless steel 6 frame radial extractor, 6x 30lb buckets, 30lb tub with tap, 70lb tub with tap and filters. Any questions please feel free to contact me. £1,900 for a quick sale of the whole lot, would consider splitting.
Hi,

If you do consider splitting up, I would be insterested in your extractor.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back