Omlet Beehaus voucher

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1958

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
This week get 10% off all Beehauses!

To get your 10% discount off a bright and brilliant Beehaus
just enter this promotional code at the checkout: BEEHAPPY2011 on the Omlet site

This offer will be running until midnight on Sunday 3rd July
but they will close the deal early if they sell out !

I do not own one of these myself, but thought I would post the offer in case anyone else is interested

I do not own one of these myself, but thought I would post

Closing the offer if they sell out - seems to meto be more like a stock disposal offer. It strikes me as peculiar wording for an offer by the actual manufacturer.

Anyone who has one would be unlikely to want another, I would think (I'm in that position) and would doubt there are many, if any, with mutiple units on this forum. I daresay there are a row of 8 or 10 of them somewhere (probably only at omlette), but for me one is more than enough.

RAB

I guess it comes down to personal choice.
I am sure there are many Beehaus owners who are more than happy with their Hives.
We had one of their reps at our association convention this year.
I was able to pick up a brochure from him.
To be honest if I was starting out, and had the money, I would be tempted.
However now that I am up and running with Langstroth Hives I really wouldnt want to change.
The Beehaus is different, as are topbar hives, Nationals, and Langstroths.

To be honest I dont understand why people use Nationals.
Langstroths are far superior :)

To be honest I dont understand why people use Nationals.
Langstroths are far superior

I agree - up to a point.

The 14 x12 is, of course, a National. I went to 14 x 12 because I started with the national frame size (I did consider Langstroth but could not justify a complete change of hive type at the time) and am completely satisfied with the choice - but I don't know, as I have never tried a Langstroth, if I made the right choice back then. They are, after all, the most common frame hive in the world. They were just 'not so common' in the UK.

As an aside, we don't have any forum members admitting to owning more than one beehaus yet. I now have the one and 3 Dartingtons (two in use), so the principles are sound, I reckon, but the materials and design of the plastic version don't quite 'cut it' for me.

The high cost is another factor, too. Even 20% would not tempt me to get another - no, not even 50%!

RAB

take 95% off and I could still build a TBH cheaper! AND it wouldn't be a non-biodegradeable garish blot on the landscape!:D

Back