• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc's for sale in Grays, Essex

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzabee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
11, mix of National & 14x12 + 2 Nuc
Hi, i will have a couple of Nuc's for sale which will be ready in the very near future. They are the result of splits/swarm control on my own colonies of docile (IMO) local 'Essex' bee's and as I am a hobby bee keeper with limited space and equipment i need to sell some of them off. :)

They are 2011 Queens which are mated and have been laying for several weeks now.

The Nuc's will be 5 frame National's containing 4 frames of brood + 1 stores.

The price will be £125 each with £10 donated to the forum for each Nuc sold. The buyer must collect and bring their own travel/Nuc box.

Please PM me if interested.

Hi Again,

1 Nuc needs a new home fairly quickly. Today the nuc was overflowing with bee's even though it has a home made super on it too!:grouphug:

Any one interested please PM me, I'm open to sensible offers too. ;)

I think I need to post more before I can send pms. Interested in the nuc and could pick up on Sunday. How much are you looking for?

If you pm me with phone number or email I'll get back to you.

Thanks
Ian

Assume you received my first PM and that you will receive the latest one. If not please let me know.

Thanks
Ian

Your pm's should be going through fine as the forum has no throttle on pm's for new members/posters.

Nuc now sold, thanks Ian.

Donation also sent via PayPal.

Latest posts

Back