• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc wanted in Somerset

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strawberryzoe

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a nuc to set up my new hive in Somerset, near Glastonbury. Please contact me if you are can help.

Many thanks
Zoe

A bit more info might help.
Have you done any courses or have any experience?
Welcome and hope you stay on the forum by the way
E

What hive format and how far are you looking to travel? I have 1 Langstroth nuc available immediately and a second which will be good to go in a fortnight.

Thanks both for you replies. I am new to beekeeping but have done a course. More importantly I have a local "mentor" who has agreed to help me and hopefully impart some of his many years of experience!

I will be setting up on a national too.

Bracknell may be a little too far unfortunately but I would be happy to travel to Bristol, Dorset, N. Devon, Wiltshire.

Thanks again,
Zoe

I have an 8 frame 14x12 colony. The comb wants to be replaced really, as it's a bit old, but if you're interested let me know. It's headed up by last years queen, overwintered in a nuc, but really now outgrowing what they have. They've just filled a super, and I have to do something with them now.

I had it reserved for a friend of a friend, who no longer needs it.

I'm in Westerleigh - BS37 8QN for you to work out distances.

Latest posts

Back