no honey at all

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janandmaxbee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
my hive is really busy - brood - stores - eggs - new queen but there are no bees at all in the super and certainly no sign of honey - sealed or otherwise. The hive beside it is also busy and the super full of honey, have just had to add another. Feel I should do something, but not sure what. any ideas please .

Do you use a thornes harmless queen excluder as they have been recalled as the gaps in them are too small to actually let bees through.

Do you use a Th**nes harmless queen excluder as they have been recalled as the gaps in them are too small to actually let bees through.
I was at Thornes the other day and it seems that all the plastic excluders are under suspicion. I traded my 'harmless' ones in for the punched metal ones.

I was at Th**nes the other day and it seems that all the plastic excluders are under suspicion. I traded my 'harmless' ones in for the punched metal ones.

Ahhh, don't say that I just put some of the harmless ones onto some of my hives, although I believe they were ok last year.

Give bees a chance

Hi

Why don't you just ' give the bees a chance '....after all it's only 4th May today...and it was around 6 degrees around here ( London ) last night

regards

roy

Hi

Why don't you just ' give the bees a chance '....after all it's only 4th May today...and it was around 6 degrees around here ( London ) last night

regards

roy

We had frost on the ground this morning, 35 miles outside London. But still no rain!

Latest posts

Back