New Beekeepers questions

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we split the question forum ?

• Yes I think its a good idea

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No thanks I like the way things already are

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Not sure/dont care

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
This isn't meant to sound terrible.... but honestly, there's something incredibly reassuring in reading about other new beek's who get just as confused and stressed as me (well, almost as confused and stressed...:))

Sometimes there are so many variables on a situation with a number of resolutions, it can get very confusing, dont ever believe anyone who says they get it right all the time.

This is one hobby where in order to effectively understand what is happening and learn, you really have to experience it with your own eyes.

grizzy , if you think you are having problems , i tried taking a establise conoly apart last year from a old building and the words a biblical plague would be a under state ment when i started to disturb them , the whole lot went for me big style a friend of many years a bee keeper himself spent the next three hours hiding in his car, just remember that there is one queen bee and one bee keeper all the rest are extras

Latest posts

Back