National Honey Show - success?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee53

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
none now
Not sure if this is the right forum, but it's close.

Just found out that I got second prize for a cross stitch picture I entered into the national. Not clever enough to post a pic but it said "welcome to my bee shed" with lots of pics of bees/flowers around it.

Other half said I did well to come second out of the whole country, but maybe there were only two entries in that class. Grrr. He might be right.

Well done, and congratulations to all the other prize-winners. :winner1st:

Not as good as when you were there :)
Sue Coby on Queen Genetics, local Breeding Programmes,The New World Carniolan Project and a talk on II
Dave Tarpy on An American perspective on CCD and dealing with SHB
A day in the life of a honey bee queen
The biology of Honey bee nutrition and What it means to be a beekeeper.
Phil McCabe on Can science save our bees?
Brigit Strawbridge on poliinator diversity.
Sorry don't now about trophy.

Best of luck for Tuesday, Mike

There were at least 4 entries in my class. Not a lot then but at least we had a go.

There were at least 4 entries in my class. Not a lot then but at least we had a go.

Sum of the county classes can have very low entries and sometimes non. The good bit is it's not an automatic place even if there are only three as the standard still has to be high enough to warrant a place.

It's not just you worrying about the result on Tuesday ... I think most of the rest of the world is worrying too !!

Can imagine that buffoon launching a nuclear strike when he meant to ring the bell for black coffee!!

Surely they are all but figure heads in the US and congress has all the pull

"All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."

Period :D

Oh, I'd imagine this latest sorry episode has already got the rest of the world in fits of laughter, Putin for definite.
Trump or Clinton, it's an embarrassment for the American people.

Oh, I'd imagine this latest sorry episode has already got the rest of the world in fits of laughter, Putin for definite.
Trump or Clinton, it's an embarrassment for the American people.

:iagree:

A population of nearly 425,000,000 and that's the best they can come up with - says a lot for a majority of the rest as well.

They would have been better we still ruled them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back