Quantcast

My wifes listing keeps geting removed from facebook market...

Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Murox 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
other
It might have been better if Zuckerberg's facebook original had remained defunct after it was removed from Havard university for violating and hacking into there security system trampling over the rights of all and sundry – but hey what's changed ?

Hebeegeebee 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
12 on a good day, often more..
Facebook is the spawn of the devil..

However, the regulations relating to jar sizes disappeared many years ago so whoever is complaining is wrong in that regard and many years out of date. Check the jarring regulations though if you are unsure as there are definite requirements there whether you sell on the devil's site or elesewhere.

Hebeegeebee 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
12 on a good day, often more..
Some automatic process has shut me out of Facebook because I have the same name as a linguist man who has travelled much in the Middle East and is in academia.edu . Facebook's algorithms don't seem to realize that I am not trying to hack his account but I merely have the same name as him.
My real name is Diane Abbott which is why I use a psudonym here. :) :) :LOL:

bobba 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Facebook is the spawn of the devil..
Could not agree more. I always say its Joseph Goebbels wet dream.

I have hated it form its inception and foresaw all the negtive aspects it would bring. I have never had my own account, thats why the listing was on my wife's account.

Latest posts