Mobile honey extracting line for Anglesey beekeeper

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers;619933 said:
:hairpull:Before the fur starts to fly... My new name was because I could not recover my old one ICANHOPIT....for reasons why I simply do not understand!

Yeghes da..... Cheers!!!

:rules: were not they bannished to the Arctic norf???

It's alright hopit....we all knew who you were.
I shall miss hopit, though :D

Cheers;619901 said:
I get it now...
SDM and Beefriendly are one and the same

Seems you were at the back of the queue when God was giving out brains....
But look on the positive side at least you were in the queue, some like Juenkions didn't even know there was a queue...

Beefriendly;619941 said:
Seems you were at the back of the queue when God was giving out brains....
But look on the positive side at least you were in the queue, some like Juenkions didn't even know there was a queue...

Magnificent riposte.

see we have the whole trolling tag team on here now - and the sidekick has to pipe in of course, like the little star wars parasitic character that spends its time hiding in a roll of fat on jabba the hut.

Cheers;619764 said:
Saving grace is the lady says she is using native bees... native to where is not really gone into!!
:winner1st:

Not much point when some clown just down the road from her is determined to flood the area with f*chblasts.

jenkinsbrynmair;620014 said:
see we have the whole trolling tag team on here now - and the sidekick has to pipe in of course, like the little star wars parasitic character that spends its time hiding in a roll of fat on jabba the hut.

Careful now... twits may start reading you some of their poetry... or was that Geltz in Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy.....
I get your drift!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDVn5DFyqjc

My Mum used to warn me about ruffians like you lot :p

alldigging;620034 said:

Something lost in translation.... I think he is referring to a Hybridised / mongrel type of bee created by man as God had not created the perfect bee?

Much disputed, but some believe that traits of super fucundity and honey production is ONLY produced by requeening with imported varieties of this mix of races, on an annual basis. The attributes are lost in the next generation if allowed to swarm and cross out.

May produce tons of honey and possibly more than a pure race bee, if it is given the best of conditions, moved from crop to crop, fed copious amounts of sugar during the times there is no flow and cosseted in hives with heaters......
not a sustainable model in my own opinion..... then I am not a great fan of "factory farming"

I guess it's hard after 18,000 posts of gobbing off to find that others do it better.
Don't cry about it though you'll always be the troll with the most posts.

jenkinsbrynmair;620015 said:
Not much point when some clown just down the road from her is determined to flood the area with f*chblasts.

So just like the rest of the country then. For the first time we agree.
Native bees, what's the point

Cheers;620045 said:
Something lost in translation.... I think he is referring to a Hybridised / mongrel type of bee created by man as God had not created the perfect bee?

Much disputed, but some believe that traits of super fucundity and honey production is ONLY produced by requeening with imported varieties of this mix of races, on an annual basis. The attributes are lost in the next generation if allowed to swarm and cross out.

May produce tons of honey and possibly more than a pure race bee, if it is given the best of conditions, moved from crop to crop, fed copious amounts of sugar during the times there is no flow and cosseted in hives with heaters......
not a sustainable model in my own opinion..... then I am not a great fan of "factory farming"

You mean re-imported of course since it was created here by a rather godly man( surely god must have approved)
Do you care to dispute that fecundity is best maintained by annual requeening ?
What races attributes aren't lost under the above circumstances ?
Heated hives !?!? Get a life.

peterbees;620063 said:
Stuart,
You are ruining what was meant to be a serious thread. Please start your own thread.

:iagree:

Try the BBKA FORUM... you may not get so many dissenters on there!:icon_204-2:

I have to add that I have the very greatest respect for BA as a beekeeper.

slike the little star wars parasitic character that spends its time hiding in a roll of fat on jabba the hut.

Actually it wasn't a parasite it was a Kowakian monkey-lizard called Salacious B. Crumb, employed as a court jester for Jabba the Hutt.
Easy mistake to make.

Beefriendly;620074 said:
Actually it wasn't a parasite it was a Kowakian monkey-lizard called Salacious B. Crumb, employed as a court jester for Jabba the Hutt.
Easy mistake to make.
:thanks:
Most of us bothered to read this rubbish... got the point tho!not worthy

peterbees;620063 said:
Stuart,
You are ruining what was meant to be a serious thread. Please start your own thread.

Other than the news that the trailer has been funded, there's been nothing of any worth added since. What's to ruin?

Back