Mobile honey extracting line for Anglesey beekeeper

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swarm;620386 said:
OMG!! Call the cops!!
Never heard anything so ridiculous.

Well ... we've been threatened with legal action before on this forum but anyone with any sense would realise that it's very difficult and very costly to start a libel action of any sort ... Even if you win, on many occasions, the courts will award damages that don't cover the costs and decline to award costs to the 'injured' party. Trivial suits are looked on as a waste of court time and those bringing them to court discover that the only real winners are the lawyers ...

Best this thread comes to a close .. not even achieving amusement value now.

Felinhoneybees;620225 said:
Just been told about this forum peter McFadden very disappointed all anyone needs to do is ask..... it was a farming grant and I have made copies of all the feeds and will be taking legal action

So essentially it's true, do you mind filling in some of the details, is it a 100% grant for a mobile extracting unit?

peterbees;620246 said:
I did query the source of the grant on the Felin Honeybees Facebook page. My request for information was deleted.
Has this project been grant-aided by the Welsh Government?
Please provide their project reference number.
Many thanks.
Still waiting a response....

peterbees;620547 said:

Why it should be given to you?
You should go there and inspect public documents, if such exist. That is the way get answers.

IT is private company too, which does not give data to outsiders.

Isn't there freedom of information act with government projects?

wightbees;620550 said:
Isn't there freedom of information act with government projects?

? Freedom like spread invented rumours, which hurt some one's business.

peterbees;620547 said:

And the reason anyone should tell you is ??

Unless you feel there is a fraudulent claim, I don’t think it’s anyones business other than the person who applies and the grant giver.
If you believe it was fraudulently claimed then report to the authorities and I am sure they will look into it.

Frankly just sounds like you are shxt stirring
S

Stiffy;620552 said:

Unless you feel there is a fraudulent claim, I don’t think it’s anyones business other than the person who applies and the grant giver.
If you believe it was fraudulently claimed then report to the authorities and I am sure they will look into it.

S
100% :iagree: Green eyed monsters so to speak..what was that saying.. ? .. jealousy is the root of Evil..

Stiffy;620552 said:

S

Didn't the aggrieved party say 'all you had to do was ask'?

Seems to me that Peter has asked this question. She was quick enough to flounce in and post silly threats so why not answer the question?

I am most certainly NOT suggesting that there is anything fraudulent about this project. I merely queried the source of the funding.
If the project has indeed received 100% funding from the Welsh Government I would expect North Wales BKA's to have been asked to provide letters of support, and to have received assurances that the kit would be available for members of local BKA's to use.
I have asked our local Welsh Assembly member to provide further information. Her office has replied as follows.

"Having looked further into this, I am unable to find more details, and therefore the Member has Tabled the following Written Assembly Question:
Will the Cabinet Secretary confirm what grant funding the Welsh Government has provided to schemes and projects relating to beekeeping since 2014, and provide the details for each, including amount of grant funding provided and any repayment agreements, if relevant?
Once a response has been received, she will be happy to update you further".

Latest posts

Back