Maisemore sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another order placed ...........

I have seconds frames from different suppliers, and get varying amount of knots, splits, grooves missing etc.

I buy a couple of thousand at a time. The majority are ok, but if you are buying smaller batches, it may appear as if you are getting a bad deal.

disappointed the poly stuff is not in the sale

Made up more brood frames, preparing for the possibility of having to shook swarm the (suspected) EFB colony following the BI visit on Tue.

Ordered more, taking advantage of the sale.

As JBM says, I always used Maisemore frames and wax foundation, excellent quality.

I have seconds frames from different suppliers, and get varying amount of knots, splits, grooves missing etc.

I buy a couple of thousand at a time. The majority are ok, but if you are buying smaller batches, it may appear as if you are getting a bad deal.

disappointed the poly stuff is not in the sale

I agree I'm ordering frames, but I could do with 10 more poly nucs.
Is there anywhere else with sales on poly hives/nucs.

Last edited:
14x12 frames:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373015124918

£12.76 for 10 at present including delivery, and not 2nd quality.

so not cheaper then - quite the opposite as Maisie's frames are £40.00 for fifty and this mob are now charging £15.00 for ten not £12.00
They are also 'ungraded' ie second quality.
I think I'll stick with the reliable supplier although I must admit of the last thousand I put together I ended with two frames I had to reject.
It's just the usual 'shallow Hal' thing with them being called second quality (which doesn't equate to them being 'seconds')

Has anyone received any Maisie's sale orders yet? It looks like the need for additional supers may pick up next week and still waiting for them to arrive.

Has anyone received any Maisie's sale orders yet? It looks like the need for additional supers may pick up next week and still waiting for them to arrive.

No I haven't...and I have forgotten my log in details so cant even track it (will probably ring them). They have taken the money though if that is any indication.

I am out of supers now so am waiting on it now.

Ordered on the 1st sale day and received delivery Tuesday just gone. Was very surprised

Latest posts

Back