Winter Sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi all, I recently missed out on buying a whole stack of seconds frames in the recent Maisemore Sale because I was faffing around too much with my order and didn't realise its end date! Can anyone advise when they normally hold their Winter sale please? Thanks

Hi all, I recently missed out on buying a whole stack of seconds frames in the recent Maisemore Sale because I was faffing around too much with my order and didn't realise its end date! Can anyone advise when they normally hold their Winter sale please? Thanks
they may do a mail order one around the time of the Stoneleigh 'British' Beekeeping show early February as Thornes and Maisies don't plan on attending, but maybe not a they will be attending the proper beekeeping trade show at Telford on the 25th of the same month.
I think you can bank on there being mail order sales during the BBKA spring convention and the WBKA one though.

Received an email from Thorne's today saying that they have a sale starting 28th December.

James
Did they include a price list if so post it up pls….

Did they include a price list if so post it up pls….

Sadly not. This is all the email says:

Our annual Winter Sale goes live online next week at 7am on Wednesday 28th December. You will also be able to shop over the phone from 9am on Tuesday 3rd January. The sale will be running through to Monday 23rd January.

There will be second quality hive parts, frames, feeding, clothing, tools, labels, candle making equipment, and much more, at bargain prices!

We will be offering free UK delivery on all sale orders over £100.​

James

Ive been really good lately and not fallen foul of "the sales" like I used to.
Ill get a roof tin when I buy foundation this spring but other than that Ive finally seemed to have convinced myself I dont need any more stuff.
For now.

Ive been really good lately and not fallen foul of "the sales" like I used to.
Ill get a roof tin when I buy foundation this spring but other than that Ive finally seemed to have convinced myself I dont need any more stuff.
For now.
Same here, to be honest I looked at the last round of sales and didn’t think there was that much savings to be made. Went through all my kit and still have a few 100 frames to make up from last season and as I now have a lot of plastic foundation don’t need much of that either. Some more buckets & a couple 1000 jars would be nice though

Latest posts

Back