Lucky??? :D Im so chuffed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like where ours are storing at the moment, and they have a virgin queen. Saying that, they may have started shifting it in preparation, but I haven't been back in since I saw her so couldn't say.

You will be better waiting for someone with more experience though, but if I was the only person available to advise, I'd say they will move it up when she comes into lay. They know what they are doing do bees. Must say, i was surprised when i first noticed they were using this space, but the more i think about it, the more sense it makes. They know the space won't be used for a while, which is what makes me think they move it when the space is needed.

Good on you. Well done. Romford BKA meet Friday 1st July at Chadwick Hall RM2 5EL for 8pm. You would probably be able to sign in as a visitor.

Absolutely. Get along there. Would welcome you along, but I will be on my hols.

Yes will do PSA but i would like to get in touch with them before hand just to inform them and ask some general questions :D, soon as i see some eggs/larvae i will celebrate :D.

Latest posts

Back