japanese bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnybeegood

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Little bit on Japan :earths enchanted islands on Bbc2 about a Japanese beekeeper whos kept bees for 65 years, theres a bit where he turns a frame over & theres about 6 hatched queen cells, I guess he doesn't bother about swarms over there.

Ooh I spotted that too ! I wanted them to focus more on the beekeeper, he looks as though he knows a lot of stuff !

I daresay if he was a proper beekeeper he would have known they had emerged, not hatched.

I daresay if he was a proper beekeeper he would have known they had emerged, not hatched.

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2: oops did i use the wrong terminology, Dam, so my blue tits havent emerged either, i'm so mixed up now.:icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

I daresay he was a proper beekeeper and they probably keep bees following a totally different set of rules than what we do in Japan, now just wait because finman will be along in a minute to correct this post and it's findings

The powers of film making, the guy might of released the queens 2 moments before filming, don't believe everything you see or hear on TV, especially politics.

Back