It is May 25th

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victor meldrew

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Perhaps someone can enlighten me either I or another forum is in a time warp
JW

Perhaps someone can enlighten me either I or another forum is in a time warp
JW

It's either both of us or neither of us, May 25th 'tis. As to the other forum - would you time-travel to find them?

Perhaps the Rapture happened as forecast but just on their website? :biggrinjester:

Last edited:
with luck it was "The Rupture" and they've finally succeeded in a "full oozlum" and have censored themselves into non-existence.....:biggrinjester:

with luck it was "The Rupture" and they've finally succeeded in a "full oozlum" and have censored themselves into non-existence.....:biggrinjester:

SOOOOO uncharitable :mixed-smiley-005:

John Wilkinson

It's an IT project. Two rules of nature are that bees swarm and IT projects are late.

Looks live now.

I'll leave it at that.

How kind of you Nellie to inform our members.

p.s you are off my Christmas card list.

I didn't start the topic.

I'd have thought on a forum catering to Beekeepers that relevant information about beekeeping and associated organisations was a pertinent topic of conversation.

I've a vested interested in a different beekeeping resource but it seemed relevant information.

I didn't start the topic.

I'd have thought on a forum catering to Beekeepers that relevant information about beekeeping and associated organisations was a pertinent topic of conversation.

I've a vested interested in a different beekeeping resource but it seemed relevant information.

What's wrong with 25th May? :iamwithstupid:

John Wilkinson

Don't look at me, I'm already off the christmas list but I do want a valentines day card :D

Have not been there but last time I looked it had progressed beyond snafu and was definitely FUBAR (fouled up beyond all recognition):willy_nilly:

Have not been there but last time I looked it had progressed beyond snafu and was definitely FUBAR (fouled up beyond all recognition):willy_nilly:
It's welcome mat is the most unwelcoming one I've ever wiped my feet on :banghead:

Come back Steve Turner :p

John Wilkinson

Is the intro photo showing the problem of drifting?

I think that Salvadore Dhali has been at it and Vasco Da Gamma should have been consulted about navigation,

This colour kills my eyes for reading information; particularly when used in navigation where scrolling is concerned.

Stay traditional Mark, I think the paint job is gloss and dazzling the bejesus out of me..

Hombre,a few months back I was thinking of upgrading the graphics ect and had a few modern ideas in mind.

But after thinking about it I believed it would of upset to many members with major changes,plus the old adage if it ain't broke.

I could make the forum wizz spark and bang,but then I dont like change for the sake of it.
The reason I first chose the blue spectrum of colours was because its very easy on the eye.

I suppose we could go yearly membership for all posters and then go and spend thousands of pounds of members subscriptions on a media company to rehash us.

Then again........

Latest posts

Back