Is using the ignore function good for the soul, discuss.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motobiman

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Was five now four. Grrrrr
Due to recent events I have been using the ignore function of this forum to block selective posters.

It takes quite a lot of will power not to over-ride it but the feeling of empowerment I get knowing the people on it are entirely wasting their time is rather nice.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

:icon_204-2:

Nope, don't intend too either. One must learn to live by their convictions

Dunno

Is_using_the_ignore_function_good_for_the_soul__discuss__-_Beekeeping_Forum.png

PS That was a joke ...

This thread is a case in point, it makes absolutely no sense with one poster on ignore. I'm struggling to decipher whether thats good for the soul or no, its a bit like a cryptic quiz though, whats the answer? anyone?

Dunno

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2460080/bees/Is_using_the_ignore_function_good_for_the_soul__discuss__-_Beekeeping_Forum.png[/IMG

PS That was a joke ...[/quote]

Heehee

:icon_204-2:

Today, 12:03 PM
Remove user from ignore listMotobiman
This message is hidden because Motobiman is on your ignore list.

This thread is a case in point, it makes absolutely no sense with one poster on ignore. I'm struggling to decipher whether thats good for the soul or no, its a bit like a cryptic quiz though, whats the answer? anyone?

The thread is just another attempt at devilment and the generation of discord - seems to be the OP's only motivation in a sad and lonely existence. (exceptionally lonely if he has everyone on ignore :D)

Your right there.

Life certainly is too short to bother reading meaningless drivel and the thought of all the time these morons are using up writing it makes my old heart sing. :)

I use ignore when threads turn into spats - it's very handy.

Your right there.

Life certainly is too short to bother reading meaningless drivel and the thought of all the time these morons are using up writing it makes my old heart sing. :)
sink?
easy peezie... just don't read their posts:sorry:

Yeghes da

GOTCHA!
Twas a test to see if me as an old time poster was on your ignore list!
not worthy
Yeghes da

Not a problem as you have been relatively adult about our differences of opinion, unlike certain people who just keep posting in reply to my posts seemingly unable to grasp the situation - that I am ignoring them totally.

Not even reading their posts.

They seem to think crass hypocrisy and bullying adds to their prestige.

Need their legs smacked.

If i ever thought i needed to use the ignore button i would leave a forum, i have never used the ignore option on any forum and never will, luckily i have chilled these days and i can let a lot go over my head, however i do loose the plot at times but it depends what mood i have been caught in, either way any disputes are quickly forgotten about as life is too short too hold grudges.

If i ever thought i needed to use the ignore button i would leave a forum, i have never used the ignore option on any forum and never will, luckily i have chilled these days and i can let a lot go over my head, however i do loose the plot at times but it depends what mood i have been caught in, either way any disputes are quickly forgotten about as life is too short too hold grudges.

Good plan, unfortunately it's what adults do and these guys are just infantile oiks.

Is using the ignore function good for the soul, discuss.
From work and sport related training, to ignore someone is regarded as bullying. Filling out CRB now DBS and going on courses every few years I am aware of what bullying is.

Latest posts

Back