Interviews with Beekeepers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the finished book due out Walrus??

I was thinking April 2019 but when I mentioned that to the publisher she fell off her chair, rolled around laughing, then had me put in a straight jacket and carted off. I write this from a secure unit for insane sea mammals...

They want to go for October 2019. It's frustrating but these things take time.

Now available to order for your lockdown reading.

I think thebookdepository is the cheapest sourcehttps://www.bookdepository.com/Interviews-With-Beekeepers-Steve-Donohoe/9781916204256

It's cheaper than Steve's own website which is somewhat baffling but I know nothing about book retail deals.

Yeah, that happens a lot (discounting). Wait until amazon get hold of it. I didn't set the price but considering the work that went into it I suppose it's not too bad...the e-book is much cheaper but the printed book is beautiful. I would say that though wouldn't I? :D

I'm sure it's going go be a great read and I'm looking forward to getting my copy!

I shall be buying the printed version.
Well done Walrus..

Ordered a copy earlier this week and it is due to arrive today or tomorrow:)

Ordered some in stock books off Amazon with free delivery - delivery window of 13-14 May :hairpull:

Yeah, that happens a lot (discounting). Wait until amazon get hold of it. I didn't set the price but considering the work that went into it I suppose it's not too bad...the e-book is much cheaper but the printed book is beautiful. I would say that though wouldn't I? :D

Was at a talk with Clive de Bruyn a few years ago, some asked whether he could sign his book which they had brought there for that purpose, he said he would be happy to - as long as they hadn't bought them off amazon!!

Latest posts

Back