Seeking beekeepers with disabilities

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Rex

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi there! My name is Katie and I'm a writer in Los Angeles. My Uncle Frank is a beekeeper with diminished vision who wants to use his website as a place to help beekeepers with disabilities connect and learn about alternative methods of beekeeping. If anyone here is a beekeeper with PTSD, blindness, mobility issues, deafness, etc. I would love to do an interview with you for the blog! Just shoot me an email at [email protected]

Hi there! My name is Katie and I'm a writer in Los Angeles. My Uncle Frank is a beekeeper with diminished vision who wants to use his website as a place to help beekeepers with disabilities connect and learn about alternative methods of beekeeping. If anyone here is a beekeeper with PTSD, blindness, mobility issues, deafness, etc. I would love to do an interview with you for the blog! Just shoot me an email at [email protected]
I am about to start a beekeeping project with an university PTSD unit. It for a veterans and blue light workers. They are currently fishing based. I will drop you an email.

Latest posts

Back