Internet Bullying

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Dear Auntie Advice.

I am suffering from abuse on a social media web site. Idiot.com

This has been going on for several months and everyday when I get home the first thing I do is turn on the computer to check for any new abuse.

Should I keep visiting the site to check if the abuse continues, or can you advice me of any other method of not reading the abuse.

If you wish to contact me my email address and telephones numbers are listed on the site in question.

yes you should maybe consider logging on via a smart phone so you can have the abuse as soon as it happens and maybe even 24 hrs a day.

Place four matchsticks under your computer mainframe, this will increase ventilation and the abusers will quickly die from excessive fanning.

Are you willing to pay for this abuse or are you one of those looking for free abuse?

Also treat any hardware immediately for viruses

resist the urge to type 2@ in reply to certain posters.

I didnt get paid for the personal photos that I sent to some nice people last week.

Neonicotinoids will kill your abusers..

I think you need a complete break, perhaps a weekend away, the trolls can follow you if you are not on line

Why not go to that nice seaside town of sherringham on the weekend of the 21st/22nd of September,

I might even allow you on my 1940's bus though most just take the train

I think you need a complete break, perhaps a weekend away, the trolls can follow you if you are not on line

Why not go to that nice seaside town of sherringham on the weekend of the 21st/22nd of September,

I might even allow you on my 1940's bus though most just take the train

MM, are you really going to be in Sherringham that weekend with your bus?

MM, are you really going to be in Sherringham that weekend with your bus?

I'm invited to go with a friend as conductor on his RT which is painted in 1940's London Transport wartime livery but is really two years too young for the event , I cannot drive it now as I've no No PCV License having failed the PCV medical at 60

But we are having a few problems with the RT's epicyclic pre selector jumping gears prematurely so might give it a miss as it is over 100 miles at 7 miles to the gallon and you cannot just phone the RAC if we breakdown

If we can source some spares, I can see myself swapping Bees for Grease , SAE90 and Diesel

Last edited:
7 miles to the gallon ..... that makes the Austin Gypsy seem almost economical !

I put some diesel in my car yesterday and had to pay £1.41 a litre ....and it made me think. Diesel is now £7 a gallon !!

So ... that's a £1 a mile for the London Bus .... that's even more than British Rail or whatever they call themselves now) charge !!!

My first car ... I used to put three gallons of petrol (No diesel cars in those days) in for a £1 and have enough change for a packet of Park Drive Plain cigarettes .... but then I am very old !

I'm invited to go with a friend as conductor on his RT which is painted in 1940's London Transport wartime livery but is really two years too young for the event , I cannot drive it now as I've no No PCV License having failed the PCV medical at 60

But we are having a few problems with the RT's epicyclic pre selector jumping gears prematurely so might give it a miss as it is over 100 miles at 7 miles to the gallon and you cannot just phone the RAC if we breakdown

If we can source some spares, I can see myself swapping Bees for Grease , SAE90 and Diesel

Let me know, as my old man is a bus fan and lives just down the coast.

We have been going there for several years. Camping at Holt for the weekend.
One of many similar events we attend, mostly in Lincolnshire.

Rauceby this weekend. Ludborough. Cleethorpes. Great Central Rail, and many others.

We have also been asked to attend a special 40's day at Duxford with our 40's display.

Big old diesel like that should run on anything.

I had old Merc engine that worked on old helicopter fuel cleaned from heli tanks.
A mixture of old engine oil and petrol.
Parrafin.
Central heating oil.

Cooking oil used to be ok until it got to be more expensive than diesel.

Cheapest is oil from chip shop.

Big old diesel like that should run on anything.

I had old Merc engine that worked on old helicopter fuel cleaned from heli tanks.
A mixture of old engine oil and petrol.
Parrafin.
Central heating oil.

Cooking oil used to be ok until it got to be more expensive than diesel.

Cheapest is oil from chip shop.

Cor, some people'll do anything for a free ride . . . . . .

Cor, some people'll do anything for a free ride . . .

Cheap but not free.

Now going away for weekend in camper, but will have fuel paid for. Thats free.

Latest posts

Back