Instrumental Insemination training - looking for reference

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Many Stocks
Morning,

Looking around the various offerings on the web I ran into someone named Mark Mazurek who supplies equipment and training (with Rene Van der Molen), interestingly I can't find anything on these boards about him and a general google search only shows his FB page and main website. So wondering if anyone has dealings with him and the training/kit on offer.

Thanks

Last edited:
Morning,

Looking around the various offerings on the web I ran into someone named Mark Mazurek who supplies equipment and training (with Rene Van der Molen), interestingly I can't find anything on these boards about him and a general google search only shows his FB page and main website So wondering if anyone has dealings with him and the training/kit on offer.

Thanks
Michael Collier used be a worldwide expert on AI. Did a lot in US. Haven't seen anything of him for a long time. Had his breeding apiary somewhere SE of Ludlow or thereabouts and had a coup[le of them from him - went down there to collect them actually but too old for that game now. Got a telno somewhere for him if you want it.

Morning,

Looking around the various offerings on the web I ran into someone named Mark Mazurek who supplies equipment and training (with Rene Van der Molen), interestingly I can't find anything on these boards about him and a general google search only shows his FB page and main website. So wondering if anyone has dealings with him and the training/kit on offer.

Thanks
Mark is a forum member here. I’m wracking my brains trying to remember his forum name

@mazzamazda

Morning,

Thanks
Am sure B+ would have been of assistance, maybe another could drop you an email.

Did one of Michaels II courses several years ago it was excellent had made my own equipment and used it sucessfully there.He also helped with modifications.

I am pleased to say that Michael Collier is one of our presenters at Beetradex on the 12th March, undoubtedly one of the best in the UK, he has worked on some big commercial bee farms.

The full program of speakers will start to be released next week, concentrating on Queen and bee breeding.

Thanks for the info all, appreciated. AI/II is something I'm very interested in and just gathering information currently; certainly don't intend on doing this myself for a few seasons yet. I'll stick to growing my open mating/home rolled queens skill-set for the foreseeable.

Last edited:
Morning all; starting looking into this again for 2023 (after some fun/interesting testing this year). I've come across another chap via some other unrelated kit and wondered if anyone here has dealt with him? not much info on these boards.

Duncan Simmons (Simmons Apiaries)

Duncan used to be on a Facebook group I dipped in and out of. That’s the only contribution I can make I’m afraid.
His link won’t paste but you can search it easily enough

Thanks, yeah I know who he is and was looking for info/feedback on here and surprised at the lack of any mention.

Luke @ Northumberland Honey may be worth an ask also.

Latest posts

Back