Honey Pots

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEG

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15+-some
Does anyone have a supplier for honey pots? Yes I have done a search but dont need 10,000 of them lol.

I have searched the usual places, want to be able to sell them on, on my stall, so they need to be reasonably priced.

Wood turners could be another thought with a glass insert.

Does anyone have a supplier for honey pots? Yes I have done a search but dont need 10,000 of them lol.

Maisemore were offering them. Absurdly expensive, I thought, at nearly £10 each IIRC.

Their site seems to be offline at the moment.

All that's really needed is a nice 'notched' lid …

I got 72 one pound honey jars, for £28 from Richmond containers (east killbride) near Glasgow. It could be worth checking if they have other branches. I picked them up myself. But i am sure the carriage to where you are would be competitive. Due to the good summer we had last year, I will have to go for some more next year. Ianf.

I got 72 one pound honey jars, for £28 from Richmond containers (east killbride) near Glasgow. …

Ian - the question is not about standard screw top jars (for which your Association should be able to offer you a rather better price - mine does 72 for just £18).

It is about honey serving pots. Think of a container with a notched lid, so a spoon (or honey lifter) can be left in - like a sugar bowl but rather taller!
Oftentimes these are made in 'decorative' shapes - and the shape of a skep is probably the most common.

Latest posts

Back