Help please,I need beekeeping support.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noteable exceptions

I have been in hospital recently and just skimming through the pages on this site and it stands out to me that knowledgeable and respected beekeepers have very little to say, WHY IS THAT?

Following on from Pete's way I do it a bit differently, (of course) LOL

I give a pupil a way of beekeeping that I know will work for them given weather and a positive attitude.

After a couple of years then it's time for them to spread their wings and if they want to to experiment. But experiment on the basis of knowing what they are doing and why.

PH

May I suggest that you join a local group and get talking to some new people locally about this - this forum is great but there is no substitute for chatting to lots of beekeepers.

Only teasing,I did hear on the jungle drums you had heart surgery Mo,I hope all went well.

The jungle drums speak the truth or as near as dam it. I had a heart attack which left me immobilised for 30 mins. the reason was put down to a high mix of different dangerous drugs that I have to take for pain.
So now its back to the drawing board re pain relief.
AdminThank you for your concern.

Mo:ack2:

I have been in hospital recently and just skimming through the pages on this site and it stands out to me that knowledgeable and respected beekeepers have very little to say, WHY IS THAT?

as is offen the case...

Welcome back and welcome to the club Mo :cheers2:

Always carry your Glyceryl Trintrate spray ( except when paying for holiday insurance :hat:)

John Wilkinson

Thank you to those who have responded. I am now going to cut down my hives from 20+ to four all Langstroths.

Thank you all again.

Mo

Will you be selling,I only live up the road---Peterborough.
Might be intrested.

Thank you to those who have responded. I am now going to cut down my hives from 20+ to four all Langstroths.

Thank you all again.

Mo

Sent you a PM about that last night.

I do not think at this present time I will be selling anything as bees a re like Gold Dust to obtain. Just because I am reducing hives does not mean I am reducing the amount of bees .

Sorry to disappoint.

Mo

I do not think at this present time I will be selling anything as bees a re like Gold Dust to obtain. Just because I am reducing hives does not mean I am reducing the amount of bees .

Sorry to disappoint.

Mo

Not disappointed, but keep a note of my details if you decide to sell the equipment, as that is what i am after, not the bees.

Latest posts

Back